Dryer Vent Cleaning Service – Pasadena, MD & Surrounding Areas
Cleaning dryer vents regularly has three big benefits:
- Maintenance: Clean vents result in dryers with longer lifespans.
- Efficiency: Cleaning vents increases dryer efficiency, speeding up drying time, as well as saving energy and money.
- Safety: Every year in the US, thousands of fires are caused by dirty dryer vents. In addition, gas dryers may be at risk for carbon monoxide poisoning if there is vent blockage.
Receive $50 OFF - Dryer Vent Cleanings
Regular Price - $225 | Now $175 through July 31st
Get On Our Schedule Now!
Video Follows Short Commercial from NBC 4 - 20 Fires in 10 Days!
Protect your home from a disastrous fire with dryer vent cleaning in Pasadena, MD, and the surrounding areas. The National Fire Protection Association recommends thoroughly cleaning dryer vents regularly. Vents get obstructed because lint traps don’t catch all the lint and combustible materials, and vents (especially those with many bends) can also get blocked by debris such as animal nesting. Cleaning dryer vents regularly has 3 big benefits:
- Maintenance – Clean vents result in dryers with longer lifespan.
- Efficiency – Cleaning vents increases dryer efficiency, speeding up drying time and saving energy (and thus money).
- Safety – In the U.S., thousands of fires are caused by dirty dryer vents every year. In addition, gas dryers may be at risk for carbon monoxide poisoning if there is vent blockage.
Your dryer vents should be cleaned every 1 to 3 years, depending on usage and other factors. If your clothes take a longer than usual time to dry, that indicates your dryer vents need cleaning.
Vents Cleaned the COMPLETE CHIMNEY's Way
Complete Chimney’s professional and friendly technicians have the equipment and experience to clean your dryer vents thoroughly, safely, and without spreading more dirt or dust. We have many satisfied repeat customers who choose us for their dryer vent cleaning in Pasadena, MD, as well as for air duct cleaning in Baltimore and the nearby areas.
We clean the vents thoroughly, from the inside of your house to the outside exhaust. We clean every bend and part of the venting system. Our special vacuum captures loose and airborne debris so it does not get into your home. We also check the air velocity before and after the job is done to ensure the venting system is running optimally. And before we finish up, we make sure that everything in your house is back where it belongs and as clean as when we started.
Contact us today for dryer vent cleaning in Pasadena, Baltimore, or Annapolis, Maryland. We also specialize in attic fan installation in Pasadena, MD. Our service area includes the Baltimore metropolitan area and beyond. Call (410) 544-7600 to schedule an appointment.