Gas fireplaces are growing exponentially in popularity. In addition to being appealing and compelling additions to any room, they also offer a number of benefits, including maintaining indoor air quality. They come in different styles, sizes, and colors, so there’s a variety of options when you’re ready to shop for one. You can also choose from among traditional, contemporary, and fusion styles.
When you use a gas fireplace your home stays cleaner and your fireplace contributes much less outdoor pollution. In addition, you also can enjoy all of the following features and benefits:
- Providing zone heating for most-used spaces.
- Lowering utility bills.
- Using natural gas fireplace inserts add more heat for less cost.
- A continually provided heat supply.
- No need to buy and haul cords of wood.
- No ashes to clean or unsafe sparks.
- More than 20% savings on your energy bill.
In addition all you have to do to turn your fireplace on and off is push a button. Once you have purchased your new gas fireplace, be sure to have it inspected and cleaned by the professionals at Complete Chimney. We perform a 10-point safety and maintenance service as well as serve customers who need a gas fireplace repair in Pasadena, MD. Visit CompleteChimneys.com or call (410) 544-7600 for more information.