Sweet and Smokey Prosciutto Wrapped Green Beans
- 1 lb fresh french green beans.
- 1 package of Prosciutto
- Pinch of salt.
- 1 TBSP Peppercorns (Preferable already ground, if you can not find already ground peppercorns put them in a blender or food processor)
- 3 TBSP Traeger Simple Syrup.
- 1. Preheat grill to 375.
- 2. Rinse and dry green beans.
- 3. Wrap 8-10 green beans in 1 piece of Prosciutto. Continue with the rest.
- 4. Drizzle the bundles with Traeger Simple Syrup.
- 5. Sprinkle peppercorns and salt on top.
- 6. Grill for about 20 minutes. Monitor these through the cook to be sure the prosciutto does not burn.