Free-standing Pellet Stoves | NFI Certified Pellet Stove Installations
Complete Chimneys of Pasadena, MD, offers the best in free-standing pellet stove installation in Baltimore, MD, Ellicott City, MD, Russett, MD, Severn, MD, Millersville, MD and the greater Baltimore/Washington, DC, areas.
If you’re looking to bring more heat into your home, cut down on electric bills and add great aesthetic appeal, you need to stop by Complete Chimneys fireplace and stove store and check out the latest free-standing pellet stoves by Regency and Hampton, two of the top names in the heating stove industry.
Convenience, high heat efficiency, zero waste, clean burning – today’s handsome free-standing pellet stoves bring you all this and more.
About the size of a multi-vitamin pill, pellets for home heating are biofuels made by compressing various types of organic matter. Most commonly pellets are made of sawdust and industrial wastes from the milling of lumber and the manufacture of furniture and construction products. Less frequently, pellets are made with food waste, agricultural residues and energy crops. The result is a long-burning, convenient fuel type to use for heat within homes. Free-standing pellet stoves are available in a wide array of sizes, shapes and design styles, similar in many ways to modern wood and gas stoves. Is a pellet stove right for your home?
Benefits of Pellet Stoves As Fine Home-Heating Appliances
- The lovely flames created by burning pellets are real flames, not ignited gas. There’s a different look to a fire when it’s made of actual burning wood byproducts – and there’s the distinctive sound of gentle crackling that so many people love.
Re-using discarded materials
- Pellets are comprised of materials that would otherwise be left unused or in some case brought to landfills. This is a great method of using “leftovers” and keeping our planet cleaner. Environmentally minded consumers love this system.
- Free-standing pellet stoves come with an attached hopper, or basket, into which pellets are loaded. A specified amount of pellets are fed into the fire at predetermined intervals, keeping it always burning, always hot. If you like wood fires but don’t like constantly loading logs into the fireplace, a pellet stove solves the problem.
- Because pellets are made of wood or other materials that create emissions, proper venting is required. But unlike with wood-burning fireplaces, pellet stoves require only a simple vent pipe that can run up through the roof or at an angle through a wall.
Outstanding zone heating
- Many people buy pellet stoves for powerful zone heating in areas other than their home’s main room. Because of a wide range of sizes and heat ratings, pellet stoves can be operated in the kitchen, bedrooms, dens, workshops, garages and many other rooms and areas on your property.
- Pellets are sold in large bags, making transport clean and easy. They’re not flaky like wood logs, so you won’t always have to be sweeping up the area around the stove. Your only direct involvement with the pellets will be scooping them out of the bag and dumping them into the hopper.
- Hampton and Regency pellet stove designs span the gamut from rustic and traditional to sleek and contemporary. Whatever your home’s décor, it won’t be hard to find a new free-standing pellet stove to perfectly accent your current design style.
When you own a pellet stove, the key area of maintenance will be having it cleaned to ensure safe and efficient operation. Most pellet stove owners schedule annual vent pipe cleaning with a certified chimney sweep, who will not only clean your appliance but perform a basic inspection to make sure everything is in perfect working order.
Are you ready to look at bringing an amazing new free-standing pellet stove into your home? Visit our hearth store at 8174 Ritchie Highway in Pasadena, MD, and see the latest and the best. We provide pellet stove installations to our customers throughout the Baltimore/District of Columbia region.