Dryer Vent Cleaning | Certified Air Duct Cleaning | Annapolis, MD, Vent Cleaning & Maintenance
Complete Chimneys of Pasadena, MD, offers safe and thorough dryer vent cleaning and air duct cleaning in homes throughout the Annapolis, MD, region including the communities of Parole, MD, Severnside, MD, Manresa, MD, Cedarwood Cove, MD, Queenstown, MD, Hickory Ridge, MD, Crownsville, MD, and Skidmore, MD.
Clothes dryers and central heat and air conditioning systems always perform better when their vent systems are free of lint, dust and other debris. Not only do they perform better, they also last longer because of less wear and tear on their motors.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Why should you have your clothes dryer vent vacuum-cleaned by a professional?
- Loads of laundry dry a lot faster when they have strong air circulation through a clean vent
- Less running time means motors and moving parts will last longer without the need for repair or replacement
- Lowered gas/electricity bills
- Reduced chance for lint and debris to ignite and start a fire
- Reduced risk of carbon monoxide backup into the home when using a gas clothes dryer
Lint traps don’t catch every bit of the lint that comes off clothes during a drying cycle. This extra lint can quickly build up in the vent. On top of that, if you don’t have a working flap-block on the outside opening of the vent, small animals can enter the pipe and build nests, which further obstructs air flow.
If your clothes aren’t drying as they should and if your dryer is running longer than usual, it’s time to arrange a thorough dryer vent cleaning. We recommend this service every one to three years, depending on how often you use your machine.
Air Duct Cleaning
Heating and air conditioning systems that are vented through air ducts need plenty of space for air to circulate. Over time, air ducts naturally become obstructed with dust and other debris, causing the appliances that feed them to work harder and longer.
The air quality in your home is important to you – and to us. When we perform air duct cleaning, we take off each vent and use a powerful spinning brush and commercial vacuum to remove every trace of buildup. Afterward, you’ll notice the difference in the air you breathe.
Why have your HVAC ducts professionally cleaned?
- Air ducts can hold bacteria, mold, mildew, algae, yeast, fungi and other contaminants that can be harmful to the health of people and pets
- Air duct cleaning reduces the possibility of allergy problems for those living in the home
- Clean air ducts allow furnaces and AC systems to heat and cool the air more efficiently
- Lowered gas/electricity bills
- Fewer repairs and replacements because systems aren’t running constantly at full capacity to do their jobs
If you’re noticing odors coming from your air ducts, if people in your home are experiencing allergies, if there are dark areas around your vents or dusty buildups on furniture, it’s time to contact Complete Chimneys to have the duct system in your Annapolis-area home inspected and cleaned.
The air quality in our homes is directly related to how good we feel. Increase your feeling of wellness by scheduling regular professional cleaning of your HVAC duct systems. You won’t believe the difference it will make.
Complete Chimneys of Pasadena, MD, serves customers in Annapolis, MD, and all of Anne Arundel County, MD, and Southern Queen Anne’s County, MD. When it’s time to clean out your clothes dryer vent or heating and AC air ducts, call the experts for a safe, thorough and mess-free job. Reach us at (410) 729-6033.