WOOD / GAS BURNING STOVES & FIREPLACES IN ODENTON, MD | GAS FIREPLACE REPAIR COLUMBIA, MD – WE ALSO CLEAN & REPAIR CHIMNEYS
Odenton homeowners rely on Complete Chimneys of Pasadena, MD, for all chimney services from chimney sweeping to chimney repair and rebuilding. Looking for a new fireplace, stove or fireplace insert? We’ll help you select the perfect model and then install it safely and correctly.
Would you like it fixed? Or maybe, wholly replaced with a new one?
Let the Complete Chimney experts do the professional gas fireplace repair in Columbia, MD & other areas so it will look and work as well as new.
We serve customers in Odenton as well as Gambrills, MD, Columbia, MD, Severna Park, MD, College Park, MD, and other local communities.
You can see a lovely selection of modern, high-performing fireplaces, heating stoves and fireplace inserts in our showroom located at 8174 Ritchie Highway in Pasadena, MD.
- Gas fireplaces: Bring more heat and beauty into your home with an easy-to-operate zero-clearance (ZC) gas fireplace.
- Wood fireplaces: Do you prefer the “traditional” look of a real wood fire? Then consider a wood-burning ZC fireplace from top manufacturers.
- Gas heating stoves: Install your efficient gas stove in virtually any room in your Odenton home, and enjoy the convenience that only gas can bring.
- Wood heating stoves: A new free-standing wood stove gives you great looks, efficiency and lots of heat for the coldest winter nights.
- Gas fireplace inserts: Transform an under-performing masonry fireplace with a powerful gas insert. No chimney modification necessary.
- Wood fireplace inserts: Experience the difference in heating performance when you add a new wood-burning insert to your existing masonry fireplace.
The only thing better than a brand-new heating unit for your home is having it professionally installed by experts.
When the Complete Chimneys team installs your fireplace, heating stove or fireplace insert, you’re guaranteed the job will be done safely and correctly and in accord with all local fire-safety and building codes.
Chimney sweeping (cleaning) is very important for chimneys connected to wood-burning appliances. Smoke from burning wood produces creosote, a highly flammable substance that clings to the walls of your chimney liner and smoke chamber. Most chimney fires in the Odenton, MD, area are caused by ignited creosote.
Our CSIA-certified chimney sweeps use specialized tools to remove creosote as well as drafting obstructions such as leaves, twigs, small-animal nests and other debris. We’ll keep your chimney drafting smoothly and safely.
When the chimney at your Odenton home needs attention, our crew is ready to solve the problem. We provide all chimney repair work including:
- Chimney liner repair/installation
- Chimney crown crack repair/rebuilding
- Chimney cap/chase cover repair/installation
- Masonry brick repair/waterproofing
- Fireplace damper repair/replacement
- Roof flashing repair/installation
- Smoke shelf repair
- Smoke chamber parging
Along with chimney repair services, we also offer professional chimney inspections to alert you to early signs of trouble so it can be resolved before big, expensive issues exist.
Many of our service calls in the Odenton region are for leaky chimney problems. Our technicians are thoroughly trained to find the source of the leak and repair it the right way.
Most chimney leaks start with damage to a component or the structural masonry. If not addressed quickly, the leak can expand and cause widespread damage to your chimney system as well as your home.
Chimneys can suffer severe damage due to a variety of causes including lightning strikes, water leaks, issues with the chimney footing, pounding hail storms, inferior building materials, plain old age and more.
Complete Chimneys’ technicians can perform partial or full chimney rebuilding to restore your chimney to its original strength, safety and beauty.
When damage is not so severe, a little masonry work often solves the problem. We provide tuckpointing to replace decayed sections of mortar, brick repair and replacement, and surface waterproofing to keep moisture from infiltrating small cracks in your chimney’s masonry.
Along with chimney services, our technicians regularly clean out air ducts and dryer vents for our Odenton customers. A clean vent means an efficient exhaust, money-saving operation and a reduced chance of fire.
Learn more about fireplace, stove and insert sales and installation, chimney sweeping, chimney repair and rebuilding and all our other services in Odenton, MD, by calling (410) 544-7600.
Reasons Why You Need Gas Fireplace Repair
Some common situations where you should consider getting gas fireplace repair in Columbia MD, are mentioned below.
- Change of lifestyle
- Buying a new home
- Upgrading your home.
- Selling your home.
- A non-operational or malfunctioning fireplace
In the above-mentioned scenarios, ensure to get your fireplace repaired and checked by the fireplace professionals of Complete Chimneys. This way, you will be able to enhance the life of your gas fireplace and enjoy winters like never before.