Chimney Sweep & Chimney Repair Fort Meade MD – We Sell & Install Fireplaces / Stoves
Is it time to bring a new fireplace, heating stove or fireplace insert into your Fort Meade home? Does your chimney need cleaning, repair or rebuilding work? Complete Chimneys of Pasadena, MD, provides all the services you need within Fort Meade as well as Laurel, MD, Jessup, MD, Odenton, MD, Severna Park, MD, and other local communities.
Have you been thinking of purchasing a new heating appliance? You can see the very best in our Pasadena showroom located at 8174 Ritchie Highway.
- Gas fireplaces: Get more heat and ultimate convenience with a new gas-fueled zero-clearance fireplace.
- Wood fireplaces: High-performing wood fireplaces give you the traditional ambience of a real wood fire along with superior efficiency and safety.
- Gas heating stoves: Elegant and beautiful, today’s gas stoves come in many sizes, making them ideal for large and small rooms.
- Wood heating stoves: Traditionalists love powerful wood stoves for their high heat capacity and rustic charm.
- Gas fireplace inserts: An under-performing masonry fireplace can be instantly transformed with an easy-to-use, easy-to-maintain gas insert.
- Wood fireplace inserts: Adding a wood-burning insert to your existing firebox = a lot more heat and elegance for your room and home.
When you buy your new appliance from us, Complete Chimneys’ experienced installers will set it up safely and correctly in your Fort Meade home.
We know fireplaces and stoves inside and out, and we always make sure to perform the installation in compliance with any local zoning, building and fire-safety codes.
Our CSIA-certified chimney sweeps clean a lot of chimneys throughout the Fort Meade, MD, area. We have specialized tools and equipment to remove stubborn creosote, which is the cause of most chimney fires in the U.S. each year.
We also rid your chimney of drafting obstructions such as the nests of small animals and falling tree debris, all of which can narrow your flue and send deadly carbon monoxide into your home.
If your Fort Meade chimney is damaged or acting weird, we’ll perform a thorough inspection to find out exactly what’s wrong. Our technicians can then get to work with chimney repair services that include:
- Chimney liner repair
- Cracked chimney crown repair
- Chimney cap/chase cover repair
- Roof flashing repair
- Fireplace damper repair
- Smoke chamber parging
- Smoke shelf repair
We’re here to help keep your chimney safe and working right all year long.
Chimney leaks are a particular problem for many of our Fort Meade customers. If you notice water in your firebox, dampness on walls and the ceiling near the fireplace, white stains on the exterior chimney masonry or other leaky chimney signs, let us take a look at it.
We’ll fix your chimney leak and prevent an ongoing cycle of damage that could result in complex and expensive chimney repairs. We know how to solve chimney leaks.
Our CSIA-certified chimney technicians are expert masons who can perform partial or complete chimney rebuilds. If your Fort Meade, MD, chimney is suffering from extensive damage, let us restore safety and consistent performance.
Along with chimney rebuilding, we offer brick repair, tuckpointing to replace crumbling mortar and chimney waterproofing, which prevents water from getting into minor masonry cracks and doing extensive damage.
Many fires start in air ducts and clothes dryer vents that haven’t been properly cleaned. We’ll keep this from happening in your home with skilled duct and vent cleaning. Don’t overlook this important maintenance task.
Complete Chimneys is ready to help with any chimney issues and with the installation of beautiful new fireplaces, heating stoves and fireplace inserts. Learn more about our services throughout the Fort Meade, MD, area by calling (410) 544-7600.